IRB6-S2 robotic manipulator available for downloading

More
03 Apr 2017 14:31 #90800 by jstoquica
Hi everyone,

Now it is possible to download all configuration file of ASEA IRB6-S2 robotic manipulator. The robot has 5 DOF and was successfully integrated with LinuxCNC, replacing original system.

The files are at:

sourceforge.net/projects/linuxcnc-robot-asea-irb6s2/

And how to install and compile video is in youtube:

I am attaching a basic guide to download, install and compile a robot configuration in LinuxCNC.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

I will wait for suggestions and questions.

Administrators can include in the next LinuxCNC version? This project was simulated and physically implemented with a real robot using LinuxCNC.

Regards.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2017 01:00 #91062 by jstoquica
Good day,

What can I do to include asea manipulator robot configuration into next LinuxCNC Version?

Is it possible?

Regards.

More
13 Apr 2017 19:42 #91325 by jstoquica
Good Day,

Is it possible o include asea manipulator robot configuration into next LinuxCNC Version?

Do administrator have interested?

Regards.

More
18 Apr 2017 12:25 #91572 by andypugh
Are you using a custom kinematics file? There might well be a good argument for including that with LinuxCNC.

I am less sure that there is a need for yet another sample config, I suspect that there are already confusingly many of them.

Note that I am not the release manager, and I have no input into the decision. I think that your question would need to be asked on the developers mailing list to get an answer from the responsible parties.

More
17 Jul 2017 15:55 #95911 by jstoquica
Hi,

It is a custom kinematics file for 5DOF manipulator, without genserkins files.

Only I want to publish in lInuxCNC community works based with real manipulators, There is not only for trivial kinematics machines.

Regards.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds