Velocity not displayed

More
25 Nov 2015 20:10 #65793 by kebes22
I recently upgraded from 2.5.x to 2.7.2 (complete re-install), and the velocity no longer displays on the screen. In the "view" menu there is an option to "show velocity" (or something similar), but enabling or disabling this has no effect, and I cannot see the velocity displayed anywhere. Is this a bug, or is there somewhere else to enable this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2015 20:34 #65796 by Todd Zuercher
In the pull down menu "View" uncheck the "Show Offsets" option, then the current velocity will show on the DRO. Unfortunately in Axis these two DRO options are mutually exclusive, and you can only have one or the other show on screen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kebes22

More
25 Nov 2015 20:44 #65798 by kebes22
Replied by kebes22 on topic Velocity not displayed
Thanks. I actually almost asked how to get rid of the offsets, but I figured that one was simple (and I hadn't looked for it yet) so I thought I would try it before I asked. I didn't know, however, that the two displays were mutually exclusive (seems a little odd that they would be, but not a big deal). Anyway, I will try that tonight and see how it goes. I also have a friend that was planning to upgrade, but decided not to once I told him that the velocity was missing, so he will be glad to know it is still there.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds