LinuxCNC 2.7.6 Released
- Posts: 7164
- Karma: 191
- Thank you received: 557
LinuxCNC 2.7.6 is out.
This release fixes a couple of regressions in 2.7.5, and improves
the handling of hm2-eth packet loss (only Hostmot2 Ethernet cards are
affected; PCI, EPP, and SPI cards are not involved).
All 2.7 users are encouraged to upgrade.
The full changelog:
* docs: add info about updating
* docs: fix a typo in gcode overview
* docs: remove a cut and paste error
* axis: add keyboard shortcut to open the menu to quick reference
* gmoccapy: fix bug in user tabs button
* gmoccapy: fix bug in initialize optional stops
* hostmot2: improve handling of packet loss for hm2 ethernet cards
* wj200 vfd driver: fix segfault
* thcud component: doc fixes
* sample configs: fix typo in plasma-thc-sim config
* Task: Revert ill-advised stale-statbuffer fix added in 2.7.5.
This should fix "linuxcnc hangs when limit switch trips" and other
* motion: when motion disables, mark all joints as "in position"
* test: add a hard limit test
* interp list: log calls to clear() when debugging