Hal-Histogram

More
25 Jan 2017 13:37 #86610 by Todd Zuercher
Replied by Todd Zuercher on topic Hal-Histogram
You can't just add the line to a hal file. There is already one there somewhere (probably towards the top of your primary hal file.) After you find your existing line add the bits pertaining to the base thread to it. (has to go before the servo_thread part.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2017 13:47 #86616 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Hal-Histogram

Your help is realy appreaciated. However, I am getting an error because motmod is allready loaded. I am still using the axis Simulation.

Make sure that only one HAL file loads motmod, and that it is the first HAL file loaded, and that it only does it once.

More
27 Jan 2017 09:16 #86765 by DomCa
Replied by DomCa on topic Hal-Histogram
Hi Todd and Andy,

thanks for the advice. I figured it out and I can now display the base and the servo thread with the sim_mm config.
I am now on another PC but I will post my scripts and configs in case any one is interested.

I am getting solid under 10.000 for the base thread at 25000ns and up to 17.000 for the servo thread at 1000000ns after tuning my system while watching a 1080HD movie and surfing the web.

Thanks
DomCa

More
27 Jan 2017 12:52 #86773 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Hal-Histogram
Time to stop tunign and start machining then :-)

More
28 Jan 2017 11:19 #86831 by DomCa
Replied by DomCa on topic Hal-Histogram
That's what I would like to do.
However, I am still in the process of building my AL-Line CNC. Until I am finished I will go on tuning ;-)
I arraived at 5000 max latency with base period 25000 (and 7000, but this without any other things running).

I will provide my latency write-up soon...

Regards
Domca

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds