need help to make a pcb with out erros

More
22 Jan 2017 11:57 #86401 by simon c
bottom of x/y. my cnc kit is a gocnc Proxxon MF 70 CNC Custom Kit
I'm not so happy the kit that looks like it's really bad I'm going to get it redone again I am not so happy about it and rods have been cut so I'm going to have to buy any new parts to get it turned into another cnc kit. and the band that sits on the engine I think that those wrong with

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2017 13:04 #86404 by tommylight
The belt on the second picture is way to loose, that needs to be tight, first one also but it is a bit better.
Tighten the belts.

More
22 Jan 2017 23:57 #86446 by andypugh
I think the slack belts probably explain all the problems. You might need to file the motor mounting holes into slots to fix it.

More
23 Jan 2017 01:52 #86453 by simon c
I have tight belt now I have quite the same mistakes as before and still no SMD spots maybe x / y is destroyed, I will try to make another system where there is no belt on. I've only had trouble with it to start with that x will not move so I had to loosen any screws at ball bearing so it could move but that now makes the errors I'll try to take the belt off and then get motor set directly on the rods and my cnc kit I've bought seems not to work. I have spent much time on it and nothing works

More
23 Jan 2017 10:59 #86469 by andypugh
Belts are not a fundamental problem, all my machines have either belts or inverted tooth chains on their axes, and they work OK.

Have the leadscrews been replaced with ballscrews?

With the machine not moving, can you wobble table back and forth by hand? If you can, then try to work out where the movement is. It is likely to be either backlash in the screws or the screws moving in the thrust bearings.
In the latter case you might need quite careful adjustment to get free rotation but zero backlash.

More
23 Jan 2017 13:38 #86482 by Todd Zuercher
Also don't overlook slop in your way bearings (all 3 axis) or even the spindle bearings.

More
20 Nov 2020 22:39 - 09 Dec 2020 14:50 #189931 by Redy321
This is not the most difficult question, but it is not so easy to solve it.
I would advise you to give your printed circuit Board for pcb software . There are many services, I also used them. I have many examples because I have worked in this area for a long time. From my experience, a lot of people want to repair everything yourself and sometimes do worse. Also important to understand that there are many services and not all do their work efficiently. I know a few and you can use them. Now I work in another field-car electronics repair. We often encounter similar breakouts. Don't worry, it can be resolved:)
Last edit: 09 Dec 2020 14:50 by Redy321.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds