HELP WITH BOSCH ANALOG DC SERVOS

More
24 Apr 2017 04:08 #91932 by Henk
Hi Yannis
See attached diagrams.

You need to check the 24V pins on the SM and VM modules after power-up before connecting anything there. I think these supply 24V for you to use for enabling the drive.

Please refer to the Mesa 7i77 manual for the analogout and drive enable connection. The analogout must be wired to the SW+ and SW- pins and the drive enable to the 0V and FG pins. The drive is active High so take care of the polarity of the enable circuit.

You wont be able to test the drives with the Mesa 7i77 because you require feedback from an encoder which this drive doesn't provide.
Power up the drive and enable it with a separate switch, then use a small 1.5V battery and connect it to SW+/- and see if the motor runs. Note one of your motors have a brake, this needs 24V to release.

Henk
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yannis, Johan3958

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2017 06:50 #91934 by Yannis
Hi Henk
i get the diagrams
my next question is do you have the same motors?
i cant find anything on the web for encoder pins and the pins fro the power or the break
thanks
Yannis

More
25 Apr 2017 03:53 #92028 by Henk
Hi
The diagram below show the brake in the motor and the pin numbers of the connectors that plug into the motor for the power, brake and encoder. Your motors have three connectors so they may be different to these.

Henk
Attachments:

More
25 Apr 2017 05:44 #92030 by Yannis
thanks
i will try with the new data
thanks again
Yannis

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds