Changing the openGL colors in the Axis GUI

More
22 May 2016 13:25 #74948 by andypugh
andypugh replied the topic: Changing the openGL colors in the Axis GUI

Cheech wrote: It would be amazing if LCNC had a screen editor like Mach3/4 have.. easy to do screen edits and very powerful.

linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/gui/gscreen.html
More
23 May 2016 19:40 #75002 by loboy
loboy replied the topic: Changing the openGL colors in the Axis GUI
Hi Cheech,

Yes, I modified other files that are linked into the main axis program. One of these days I will sit down and document everything I have done much more thoroughly, I just haven't had the time lately.

A GoToZero button would be quite trivial to hard code in, but you can just type the MDI command G0 X0 Y0. When I parse my CAD tool paths into G-code, I wrote my custom parser so that it would just go to zero (home) on the last line of my g-code file.
More
17 Jun 2016 16:35 - 18 Jun 2016 08:04 #76228 by bladekel
bladekel replied the topic: Changing the openGL colors in the Axis GUI
God job my friend. I am waiting your tutorial :)

But for now I need to learn sth. from you.

I need to change place and the size of the G-Code viewer (source view) part of axis GUI.

Can you help me about this issue ????
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2016 08:04 by bladekel.
More
02 Aug 2016 08:10 #78284 by chuchengbing
chuchengbing replied the topic: Re:Changing the openGL colors in the Axis GUI
Thanks very much! I want to ask that what is the meaning of this parameters you list ?
More
02 Aug 2016 16:10 #78294 by tommylight
tommylight replied the topic: Changing the openGL colors in the Axis GUI

loboy wrote: Hi Cheech,

A GoToZero button would be quite trivial to hard code in, but you can just type the MDI command G0 X0 Y0. When I parse my CAD tool paths into G-code, I wrote my custom parser so that it would just go to zero (home) on the last line of my g-code file.

PYVCP can do that easily, i already have it on 1 big plasma cutter. It is just a button with the MDI command to move to zero.
Tom
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds