LinuxCNC mit USB6560T4V2

More
26 Dec 2014 07:49 #54307 by mhe2405
Guten Abend,

ich versuche bereits Tagen dieses USB Driver Board www.soldgreat.com/user_manual/USB6560T4V2.pdf unter LinuxCNC zum laufen zu bringen. Mit der mitgelieferten Software unter Windows funktioniert das ganze, jedoch bin ich kein großer Windows Fan und würde daher gerne ein Debian mit LinuxCNC Software benutzen (fertig aufgesetzt und funktioniert) . Nach tagelanger herumsucherei bin ich mit meinem Latein am Ende, ich scheitere an der Konfiguration.
Anscheinend verwendet kein Mensch ein USB driver Board in der Verbindung mit LinuxCNC. Ist es Überhaupt möglich ein USB Board mit LinuxCNC zu betreiben und wenn ja wie würde eine Beispiel Konfiguration aussehen. Oder kennt wer ein gutes Tutorial dazu ?

Ich bedanke mich bereits für jede Hilfe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Moritz Hännes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Dec 2014 08:56 #54308 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic LinuxCNC mit USB6560T4V2
(google translated)

I already try this days to get USB Driver Board www.soldgreat.com/user_manual/USB6560T4V2.pdf under LinuxCNC to run. With the included software on Windows , the whole works , but I 'm not a big fan of Windows and would therefore like to use a Debian with LinuxCNC software (ready mounted and work). After days of fumblin around I am at my wits end , I fail to the configuration.
Apparently no one uses a USB driver board in connection with LinuxCNC . Is it at all possible a USB Board with LinuxCNC to operate and if so what would it look an example configuration. Or who knows a good tutorial on this?

I thank you already for any help.

Yours sincerely
Moritz Hännes

Standard linuxcnc versions require real time access to motion control I/O.
This is something that no one has been able to make work with USB.

Here is some discussion of Linuxcnc hardware requirements:

wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HardwareDesign

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds