Umrüstung einer Sinumerik 3T 3-Achs Drehmaschine

More
24 Mar 2017 21:51 #90227 by Leow91
Hallo zusammen,

ich habe es mir aufgebrummt eine Drehmaschine umzurüsten. Ich hatte folgendes Problem. Habe eine alte Index GS 30 gekauft, welche erst funktionierte dann defekt war. Jetzt müsste Sie neu Inbetriebgenommen werden. Das kostet mir ca. 1000-2000 Euro je nachdem wie lange der Monteur braucht. Ich selbst kann es leider an dieser alten Steuerung nicht! Mein Hintergedanke also von der neuen Steuerung das ich wenn ich diese selbst angebaut habe auch Ahnung davon habe und sofort sehe was kaputt ist, wenn was kaputt ist. Das die Geschichte kein Zucker schlecken ist ist auch klar!

Nachdem ich mich viel im Internet informiert habe bin ich auf LinuxCNC in Verbindung mit Mesa Karten gekommen. Habe es soweit alles durchgelesen habe zwar aufgefasst das ich alle Komponenten der Maschine mit der neuen LinuxCNC zum Laufen bekomme.

Habe mir jetzt für die ersten Tests ein Paket aus 5i25 und 7i76 besorgt. Ich möchte damit folgende Komponenten primär ansteuern:

Hauptspindel
Werkzeugspindel (angetriebene Werkzeuge)
X-Achse Servo mit Glasmaßstab
Z-Achse Servo mit Winkelgeber
C-Achse Servo mit Winkelgeber

Ein und Ausgänge für die Maschine Endschalter etc. ...

So habe heute mal damit begonnen alle Eingänge zuordnen zu können. Kein Problem die Maschine ist sehr gut dokumentiert und gut in der Maschine gekennzeichnet! Das einzige was ich jetzt als nächsten Schritt brauche ist wie schließt man den Servo an das Breakoutboard an?
Brauche ich den alten encoder der Sinumerik Steuerung noch? Brauche ich einen neuen? Wie würdet Ihr die Motoren anschließen?

Ich bin in der Thematik absoluter Neuling! Werde das Projekt versuchen ausreichend zu dokumentieren um es euch danach mitzuteilen!

Danke im vorhinaus, liebe Forenkollegen & mit freundlichen Grüßen

Leo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2017 02:17 #90235 by tommylight
Als erst sie mussen die drives uberprufen und die drive steurung erkenen, normaleweise +-10V aber nicht immer. Sie brauchen nicht ein 7i76, sie brauchen 7i77 oder etwas ganz anderes.
Das was sie wolen zu tun ist nicht einfach, haben sie ein freund das Electronics Engineer ist? Das solte hilfen. Sie brauchen ein Digital Voltmeter oder Multimeter und vie das benutzen, gibt es die leitplan fur die machine? Das wurde shon sein and macht ales ganz leicht fortsetzen.
Also, die leitplan ( scematics ) ein DVM und viel zu lesen, es ist machbar.
Und wir sind hier, natyrlich.
Gruss,
Tom
P.S.
Ich war im Deutchland nur zwei monat, ich can nicht gut Deutch schriebem, ich bitte sein entschuldigung.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tchefter

More
25 Mar 2017 07:00 #90240 by Leow91
Thank you very much for your reply! Is ist easier for you to Write in englisch?

I will Collect the Information take some pictires and Will Go back with it!

There is an Part of the Electro documentation!

Yes Their is a friend of mine which is an electro engineer! He Will help me but he dont know mesa Or linuxcnc...

Okay After we set the components you can help me find the Right Card?

Thank you best regards

Leopold Schmidt

More
25 Mar 2017 10:42 #90243 by tommylight
Thsi is how i do retrofits:
Have a detailed look at the machine- do nothing just think how and what should be done- have another more detailed look as now i have an idea how it should be done so i have to check if all that is OK- do more thinking- odrer stuff- have another look as now i have at least 2 weeks to wire and program everything in my head only- get the parts and start the actual retrofit.
This usualy takes a month before doing anything on the machine, but it took just 15 work days from start to finish on the last retrofit, with serial absolute encoders and tool changer.
Take it easy, start by checking everything with your EE friend, read a lot, make sure you understand most of the things, very carefuly read our replies and make sure you understand what we are explaining, that way you avoid a lot of problems and expencive mistakes, and make the whole experience much more enjoyable.
MFG
Tom

More
25 Mar 2017 12:07 #90245 by Leow91
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your answer! I know what you mean but i'm just Starting Things with having some hardware! I cant wire anything because i dont know how. My knowledge i need and i got is with learning by doing:)

I will drop the pics tonight thank you :)

I got. the Electric documentation digitalized tonight as well !

Thank you

Leo

More
27 Mar 2017 21:13 #90395 by Leow91
Here are the pictures.

I now will follow up to Tom´s recommendation. I will post again if i know everything of the machine.
If anybody could interpret something about the servo´s that would help me!

The board i got is really the false one. But okay what are other points around the right board? I would now take the 7I77 because of the servo´s are there other points i have to care about?

Best regards

More
27 Mar 2017 23:36 #90406 by tommylight
On the first picture that looks like an induction motor, not a servo. Is that the spindle motor?
The second one is a permanent magnet 3 phase servo motor, can be used as is with the existing drives or with other drives.
Encoder looks like a normal incremental encoder with 2500 pulses per revolution, so it can be used with Mesa 7i77, but do check the voltage for it as Mesa works with 5V ones, even 24V ones can be made to work but require simple voltage dividers and have to be powered from the existing power source, not from the mesa board.
Drives csn not be seen good, but look to have Siemens writen on it, so check if they are +-10V controlled ones. You have to be sure for this as the Mesa 7i77 works only with those. Anything else for control and we would need more info.

More
03 Apr 2017 21:31 #90819 by Leow91
Hi,

sorry for replying so late!
The Motor you could see on the picture is the hydraulic motor.
this one is the spindle motor:

The permanent Magnet motor is one of the servo´s right?.

I´m very nooby to this theme. But i like to get the information and really tough in learning new stuff.
Attachments:

More
03 Apr 2017 21:34 #90821 by Leow91
I have made some new pictures from the simudrive.
Could you tell me if this are the ones i have to deassemble for wiring with the controller? I can´t find the signal or something around the signal i think thats because i don´t know whats the encoder and what it´s look like.

Here are some pictures which i think are nearly to the servos right?

Maybe anybody near 92676 Eschenbach -Germany to help me out?
Attachments:

More
03 Apr 2017 21:39 #90822 by Leow91
Adding Some other pictures

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds