Mesa Products in North America

More
11 Feb 2016 23:20 #70018 by racedirector
racedirector replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
Nice JT, just did a test order to see what the total plus shipping would be for 5i25 and 7i76 and was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully I can turn that into an order soon.....
More
11 Feb 2016 23:58 #70019 by BigJohnT
BigJohnT replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America

racedirector wrote: Nice JT, just did a test order to see what the total plus shipping would be for 5i25 and 7i76 and was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully I can turn that into an order soon.....


Don't forget a DB25M-DB25M IEEE cable...

JT
The following user(s) said Thank You: racedirector
More
12 Feb 2016 00:08 #70020 by rubes
rubes replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
Thanx JT...
More
12 Feb 2016 21:03 #70048 by 5axisormore
5axisormore replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
How extensive of the line are you going to handle? I just bought back my old Hardinge HNC and will be trying to use the original resolver/tach combo, so I was wondering if you will be handling the resolver boards as well. The previous owner had sawed through the cables and got rid of the GE550T control cabinet, so I will replacing the HIACK drives with AMC's and using an AnTek Inc 500 watt torroidal power supply, but otherwise all the original parts including the parts catcher and cutoff slide. Possibly even attempting a PathPilot system on it at some point.

Fred
More
12 Feb 2016 22:13 - 12 Feb 2016 22:20 #70049 by BigJohnT
BigJohnT replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America

5axisormore wrote: How extensive of the line are you going to handle? I just bought back my old Hardinge HNC and will be trying to use the original resolver/tach combo, so I was wondering if you will be handling the resolver boards as well. The previous owner had sawed through the cables and got rid of the GE550T control cabinet, so I will replacing the HIACK drives with AMC's and using an AnTek Inc 500 watt toroidal power supply, but otherwise all the original parts including the parts catcher and cutoff slide. Possibly even attempting a PathPilot system on it at some point.

Fred


Hi Fred,

Yes, I'll be getting them on my next stock order. I really like the Antek power supplies. I plan on carrying everything I need to supply the CNC market.

JT
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2016 22:20 by BigJohnT.
More
04 Mar 2016 23:00 #71064 by B.Reilly01
B.Reilly01 replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
Do you think you'll be getting DIN RAIL mounts in? I've just discovered I have a nice spot on a din rail for my 7i77 if I can find a mount.
More
04 Mar 2016 23:10 - 04 Mar 2016 23:18 #71065 by BigJohnT
BigJohnT replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America

B.Reilly01 wrote: Do you think you'll be getting DIN RAIL mounts in? I've just discovered I have a nice spot on a din rail for my 7i77 if I can find a mount.


Yes, the components are on the way already. All I have to do is machine the aluminum bars on my VMC. I'm making mounts for both the daughter cards and the THCAD cards.

JT
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2016 23:18 by BigJohnT.
More
08 Mar 2016 13:56 #71219 by BigJohnT
BigJohnT replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
I have another stocking order due in Friday that will add THCAD-10's, THCAD-300's and 7i80HD-16's to the cards already in stock.

In stock now.
5i24-16
5i25
6i25
7i37TA
7i76
7i76E
7i77
7i77ISOL
7i90HD
7i92

I also have 5vdc and 24vdc power supplies in stock.

JT
More
15 Mar 2016 22:28 #71703 by BigJohnT
BigJohnT replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
The THCAD-10's, THCAD-300's and 7i80HD-16's are in stock now.

Thanks
JT
More
03 Apr 2016 20:23 #72650 by BigJohnT
BigJohnT replied the topic: Mesa Products in North America
I have DIN Rail Mounts in stock now.

JT
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum