Iconview Filebrowser

More
24 Oct 2016 19:53 #82004 by fixer
Iconview Filebrowser was created by fixer
I am working on a special fork of gmoccapy that i will use on my lathe. The part of the project is also a different file chooser widget.

I am attaching this widget here, if someone finds it usable. You simply replace the original iconview.py with this one. It is still a work in progress and the code is really ugly, but if there will be interest, I will try hard to fix it :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrisfairbrother

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2016 20:31 - 24 Oct 2016 20:34 #82007 by newbynobi
Replied by newbynobi on topic Iconview Filebrowser
Hallo fixer,

I do like you new icon, are the public source?
Also the idea of putting some button on the side bar is fine, i had similar idear with the grafics button, being in fullsize preview. So the code should be prepared for that.

Will you publish the complete code?

Norbert

P.s. check the origin code for latest bugfixes, as you are not using the latest gmoccapy version as base for your project.
Last edit: 24 Oct 2016 20:34 by newbynobi.

More
24 Oct 2016 21:18 #82012 by fixer
Replied by fixer on topic Iconview Filebrowser
You may use the code as you wish.
I will check those bugfixes, but I think that I solved most of them in my own way. It will be a keyboard only interface intended for a semi-manual lathe, so a lot of your original code is not relevant for me - I am using halui for jogging, overrides,..
I can share the code and some ideas that I still have unsolved, but I cant offer any support or documentation for now.

More
31 Oct 2021 13:22 #224767 by Serg452
Replied by Serg452 on topic Iconview Filebrowser
Is there a similar FileBrowser for Gmoccapy v3?

Moderators: newbynobiHansU
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds