Can someo0ne post Chapter 27 example code.

More
17 May 2009 14:07 - 17 May 2009 15:16 #279 by nikodell
removed double.
Last edit: 17 May 2009 15:16 by nikodell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2009 14:09 - 17 May 2009 15:19 #280 by nikodell
I have tried looking at others but still have no idea what I need to change or what is missing, should i learn C to understand this? I have no idea at this point.
Emc2 works great for what I initially got it for "gantry CNC router" but I was hoping I could figure out how I could make it work for other projects. This is what I get with my latest attempts after switching to the Ubuntu version installed 2.3.
bot:~/Desktop$ comp --compile bipodkins.c 
make -C /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.24-16-rtai SUBDIRS=`pwd` CC=gcc V=0 -o /Module.symvers modules
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.24-16-rtai'
  CC [M]  /tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.o
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c: In function ‘kinematicsForward’:
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:24: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘double’
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:24: error: ‘joints’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:24: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:24: error: for each function it appears in.)
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:26: error: ‘Bx’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:29: error: ‘pos’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c: In function ‘kinematicsInverse’:
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:40: error: ‘pos’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:43: error: ‘Bx’ undeclared (first use in this function)
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c: At top level:
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:75: error: redefinition of ‘kinematicsHome’
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:50: error: previous definition of ‘kinematicsHome’ was here
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c: In function ‘kinematicsHome’:
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:76: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘void’
/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.c:76: warning: no return statement in function returning non-void
make[2]: *** [/tmp/tmpe9-3z0/bipodkins.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_module_/tmp/tmpe9-3z0] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.24-16-rtai'
make: *** [modules] Error 2

Am I at least getting close?

Thanks for trying to help but I think I need some other information to understand what I need to do "c programing language and more?", I don't really know today.
Last edit: 17 May 2009 15:19 by nikodell. Reason: fix code

More
17 May 2009 16:28 #281 by BigJohnT
nikodell wrote:

I have tried looking at others but still have no idea what I need to change or what is missing, should i learn C to understand this? I have no idea at this point.
Emc2 works great for what I initially got it for "gantry CNC router" but I was hoping I could figure out how I could make it work for other projects. This is what I get with my latest attempts after switching to the Ubuntu version installed 2.3.

Am I at least getting close?

Thanks for trying to help but I think I need some other information to understand what I need to do "c programing language and more?", I don't really know today.

What are you trying to do?

John

More
17 May 2009 16:31 #282 by nikodell
I am trying to make a bipod with stepper motors

More
17 May 2009 17:52 #283 by BigJohnT
Ok, at least we know what your trying to do now. Kinimatics is above my guesspertice level at the moment.

A bipod sounds very difficult to me. How do you plan on balancing it?

I guess you will need to understand enough C to be able to modify at least the tripod kins... You might start with that one and only change one thing at a time...

John

More
17 May 2009 17:59 #284 by step4linux
How did you create your bipodkins.c ?
Did you follow my suggestion to compile an existing kinematics first ?
e.g. copy trivkins.c and kinematics.h to a working directory, open a terminal there and issue "sudo comp --compile trivkins.c"
I assume you must use sudo with comp.

Gerd

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds