Configuration simoreg 6RB2030 siemens

More
23 Aug 2012 20:21 #23588 by jlviloria
Hello,

good again bothering

I have found the "servodrives" for my siemens ac servomotors, 6RB2030 SIMOREG is, "PWM drive controller" controls 2 axes, was on a machine like mine. are in perfect condition.

Now that I have the servomotors, servo drives, I have to define that I can use interface.

for now I want to move the servos, knowing that I am able to control the servos with linuxcnc.

please any advice is blessing.

thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 22:05 #23595 by jlviloria
I've read some good post especially john and think it would be good to use the 5i25 and 7i77, as the friend broth,

but it would be ideal that you support me if this is true, and if possible some information on how to make the communication.

thanks

drives attached photos
Attachments:

More
23 Aug 2012 22:06 #23596 by jlviloria
some sample settings linuxcnc? . INI file or hal

thanks,

Jorge Viloria
Attachments:

More
23 Aug 2012 22:13 #23598 by BigJohnT
That does resemble the drives in my Hardinge CHNC lathe. All my configs and wiring diagrams are here .

John

More
24 Aug 2012 03:44 #23604 by jlviloria
John,

thanks for you answer.

One well used and supported solution is Mesa 5i20 + 7i33 + 1 or 2 7i37's

Friend and I will buy the board and mesa7i37 (2)+mesa7i33(1)+mesa5i20(1), but I will handle 4 axis, this would be just or need more board5i20 or 7i33 or 7i37.

Something you could give me more friend some pictures of how you connect the servo siemens?

thank you very much in advance.

More
24 Aug 2012 10:51 #23612 by BigJohnT
There was only 2 connections I made to each drive as they were all ready installed and working, velocity and enable. If I recall correctly 14 and 56 is the velocity input and I'll have to verify that and the enable. Of course I had to connect the encoder feedback to the 7i33 as well. The wiring diagrams in the link show you how I connected them to the 7i33.

John

More
25 Aug 2012 10:08 #23652 by andypugh
jlviloria wrote:

I have found the "servodrives" for my siemens ac servomotors, 6RB2030 SIMOREG is, "PWM drive controller" controls 2 axes, was on a machine like mine. are in perfect condition.

You should be able to find the documentation in Spanish on the Siemens website, they are extremely helpful that way.

More
27 Aug 2012 13:04 #23681 by jlviloria
friends,

I have a question, I realize that my machine is in the turret 2 vickers hydraulic motors, also has an encoder or tachometer.

I need something extra to control these motors and encoder, or the same 5I20+7I33 , enough?? or should I change the settings of the card?

thank you very much

More
28 Aug 2012 12:34 #23710 by andypugh
jlviloria wrote:

I have a question, I realize that my machine is in the turret 2 vickers hydraulic motors, also has an encoder or tachometer.
I need something extra to control these motors and encoder, or the same 5I20+7I33 , enough?? or should I change the settings of the card?

Do you know how the hydraulic motors are controlled? Are they simple spool valves, or something more elaborate?

A 7i33 can control 4 motors and read 4 encoders, as you have 2 motors for each tool head already, then it seems likely that you will need some other for the turrets.

More
28 Aug 2012 21:36 #23725 by jlviloria
andy thank you very much for your answer.

Sorry I sometimes wonder things are very simple.

John very kindly shared a link with me, CHNC lathe, where the board uses the 5i20 and 7i33. thing I notice is that the output uses a 0 +-10V for the spindle. and one for the MPG.

my question that configuration serves me I have 4 servomotors, 1 spindle motor , 2 hydraulic motors,

with respect to the question of andy hydraulic motors have this specification in the manual of how it works:

As it is written in the manual:

a selenoid valve (labeled E in figure) is energized to index turret. The plunger of the acceleration /deceleration valve begins to retract from the cam and the hydraulic motor begins rotate. The hydraulic motor drives the turret through a gear train in the direction shown in figure 7.1.1. the speed os motor/turret rotation increases as the valve plunger retracts from the cam.

thanks.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds