XINFUTAI 200V 1.5kw VFD controller (FT-C001521KD)

More
03 Dec 2015 23:36 #66332 by northriver
Hi,

I am a member of a makerspace in Kamloops, British Columbia.

one of our members purchased a Redsail 3020 desktop cnc router (Cheap Desktop CNC routers milling machine manufacturers from Redsail), and asked us to assist him in getting it running as he was making no progress on his own.

We are struggling with the electrical components of the router. What we have found so far is that the stepper drivers and the spindle controller are wired incorrectly. We have managed to sort out the wiring for the stepper drivers but have made only limited progress with the spindle controller. Mostly because we have been unable to identify a manual or data sheet for the controller used.

The spindle controller is:

XINFUTAI 200V 1.5kw VFD controller
Model #: FT-C001521KD

Does anybody have:

an installation manual for the 3020 router?
a user manual for the 3020 router and can we get a copy of it via email?
a data sheet or programming spec's for the Xinfutai controller listed above?

We have an on-going thread on the makerspace web page detailing our progress on getting this unit running to date at Setting Up the 3020 (T?) Router | Kamloops Makerspace | Two Rivers Many Hand s.

Thanks,

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2015 10:23 #66363 by cmorley
I found a manual on line - I am not sure its the right one but I bet it could help...I can't seem to add it though..

Chris M

More
04 Dec 2015 10:28 #66364 by cmorley
www.halk.ru/forum/resources/54/
The link...its actually in english

Chris M
The following user(s) said Thank You: northriver

More
04 Dec 2015 14:09 #66381 by northriver
Thanks for posting the link to the manual! We've been looking online for a few days now with VERY limited success.

I've taken an initial look and it seems like the programming instructions should work for our inverter.
The model #'s that the manual claims to cover are not a perfect match for our inverter, but I am not yet sure if that is me mis-interpreting what the manual is saying ... it is not the easiest manual to understand.

I've managed to find a few links on the internet where people say that they've managed to get a Xinfutai inverter working, but as of yet have not seen any detailed description of working with one. We were on the verge of buying a different inverter due to lack of a manual or any indication that people have managed to get one working.

Cannot wait to see if we can make sense of the programming now!

More
05 Dec 2015 05:18 #66436 by cmorley
can you get it to work at all without the computer?

Chris M

More
05 Dec 2015 16:20 #66463 by northriver
Without the manual ... no.

The xinfutai controller has a control pad on its front face consisting of a small display and some buttons. Without the manual we were not able to figure out the steps to program it directly from this control pad; we were able to scroll through some settings but were not even entirely sure what we were looking at.

I will be back in the makerspace next week and will see what is up now that we have the various codes and some idea of how to enter settings.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds