P1A-S pendante moving Options

More
23 Oct 2023 14:10 #283602 by holziCNC
Hello everybody,I have installed and included an iMach controller in my LinuxCNC configuration to control my milling machine.It's working well, except that the velocity and continuous mode only work when the machine is not homed.Do you have any suggestions or solutions?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2023 15:29 #283608 by Aciera

t's working well, except that the velocity and continuous mode only work when the machine is not homed.

Not sure but I presume you mean jogging only works when the machine is not homed.

looking at your 'vc-p1as.hal' I don't see any pins for axis jogging so maybe try to change this:

net jog.0.cont-plus  vc-p1as.jog.0.plus  => halui.joint.0.plus 
net jog.0.cont-minus vc-p1as.jog.0.minus => halui.joint.0.minus

net jog.1.cont-plus  vc-p1as.jog.1.plus  => halui.joint.1.plus
net jog.1.cont-minus vc-p1as.jog.1.minus => halui.joint.1.minus

net jog.2.cont-plus  vc-p1as.jog.2.plus  => halui.joint.2.plus
net jog.2.cont-mimus vc-p1as.jog.2.minus => halui.joint.2.minus

net jog-speed vc-p1as.jog.velocity => halui.axis.jog-speed halui.joint.jog-speed

with this:

net jog.0.cont-plus  vc-p1as.jog.0.plus  => halui.joint.0.plus halui.axis.x.plus
net jog.0.cont-minus vc-p1as.jog.0.minus => halui.joint.0.minus halui.axis.x.minus

net jog.1.cont-plus  vc-p1as.jog.1.plus  => halui.joint.1.plus halui.axis.y.plus
net jog.1.cont-minus vc-p1as.jog.1.minus => halui.joint.1.minus halui.axis.y.minus

net jog.2.cont-plus  vc-p1as.jog.2.plus  => halui.joint.2.plus halui.axis.z.plus
net jog.2.cont-mimus vc-p1as.jog.2.minus => halui.joint.2.minus halui.axis.z.minus

net jog-speed vc-p1as.jog.velocity => halui.axis.jog-speed halui.joint.jog-speed  halui.axis.jog-speed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds