G41 and G42 Input path error

More
31 Aug 2017 11:34 #98278 by RobotMatic
RobotMatic replied the topic: G41 and G42 Input path error
It is not the programmer who must add an additional line to generate the same desired path with G41. Linuxcnc must possess the intelligence of being able to enter a compensated path in the same way that it enters without it. Your answer is not a solution to the problem that I am posing, in more complex programs this line should be added many times, and that is not correct. I am planting the correction of this situation since 2008 and I can not make the developers interested in solving such a serious problem. Linuxcnc is a great application, it should not work in this way, Fanuc and all other controls do not require any additional line, allowing comfort to the programmer for very complicated work, for example in the area of ​​mold manufacturing. For example, to make a linuxcnc cavity allows me to perform a roughing by cad-cam sistem, but it does not allow me to adjust the measurement using G41 and the tool table, I must generate many termination programs with different adjustment measures until the correct one, if this error is corrected, only a program with g41 and table are needed.
More
31 Aug 2017 12:21 #98279 by Todd Zuercher
Todd Zuercher replied the topic: G41 and G42 Input path error
If you want action taken on this, have you brought it up on the Developers mailing list?
sourceforge.net/p/emc/mailman/

Or posted a bug report?
github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/issues
More
31 Aug 2017 13:26 #98287 by Todd Zuercher
Todd Zuercher replied the topic: G41 and G42 Input path error
Maybe this drawing will help with your plea.
Attachments:
More
01 Sep 2017 13:19 #98336 by RobotMatic
RobotMatic replied the topic: G41 and G42 Input path error
Dear Todd, thank you very much for your reply. The image that you posted is an excelent example of the diference between linux cnc and fanuc. I will try to convence linuxcnc developers to resolve this problem.

Best regards!
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds