Retrofit process for Biesse 321R

More
08 Jan 2021 21:00 #194543 by faeluke

Many have been down that road of trying to reverse engineer. No one to my knowledge has achieved this and most fall back on scrapping the rs485 modules. proprietary protocol really fast and just not worth the time and effort. Especially if you don't do this daily would take forever to figure out.

I spend a fair amount of time debugging PMBUS and Intel SVID transactions. Both of these protocols have rigid structures that are well documented and I have the documents. I understand that this is different. I have the tools and the training, but maybe not the time. I will throw my high-speed scope on the signals while I am trying to figure the rest of it out. If anything shakes out of it, you will see it here.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2024 09:23 #292720 by Juho
Hi,
I'm tempted to buy rover 321r for sale nearby. Horizontal drilling capability and tool changer would be useful but usually those machine are out of my price range. Do you have any advice or resources that could help to choose if I should embark in retrofitting.
Thanks!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds