Renishaw Probing Macros for Linuxcnc

More
11 Dec 2023 01:31 - 11 Dec 2023 01:41 #287807 by Mecanix
Hello experts,

Has anyone written the probing macros for LCNC already? Or at least one or two of them and be willing to share how he/she did it? That would be nice and a good starting point as I'm preparing to write a few of them and could use that as a reference. Background; as many of you also have, my CAD/CAM solution offers on-machine probing & inspection and postprocess the Renishaw calls e.g. G65 P9810 Z10. F300 (protected positioning).

Although the calls' syntax/params are fully customizable, as in I could change that to whatever looks better, however I would like to retain the Renishaw ones hopefully with the intention to eventually share community-wide so to have them enhanced and expanded!!

Ideas? Suggestions? Shares?

ps Can an admin move this to "GCode and Part Programs > O Codes (subroutines) and NGCGUI". Not sure what went wrong here, that's where I've initially selected but the post ended up in the general section. Thx and Sry.  
Last edit: 11 Dec 2023 01:41 by Mecanix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Dec 2023 16:23 #287864 by tommylight

ps Can an admin move this to "GCode and Part Programs > O Codes (subroutines) and NGCGUI".  

Done, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds