Not LinuxCNC related, but Russian language related

More
08 Jul 2020 22:12 #174036 by Xnke
Sorry for being off-topic.

I am in search of someone who can translate a Russian language datasheet for me. It is not LinuxCNC related, it's a picture tube for a piece of old test gear. I can't buy the original tube, but this one is the same dimensions and I *think* same voltages. (Looks almost identical) I just need some help verifying what it says. It's part of an ultrasonic thickness tester.

Mostly the table right next to the picture, would help me get started. Eventually I'll have to figure out the whole thing, but so far Google Translate has not been terribly helpful.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2020 00:41 - 09 Jul 2020 05:00 #174044 by dm17ry
here you go. i'm not into vacuum tube tech, tell me if something doesn't make much sense...
Attachments:
Last edit: 09 Jul 2020 05:00 by dm17ry.

More
09 Jul 2020 04:00 #174049 by Xnke
That's fantastic. You did a great job.

It seems like I'll have to change a few reisistors here and there but everything else is within specification, so I should be able to get my ultrasonic tester back working properly again.

Thank you very much. I could have bought a new tester-but I just like this old one. It works well, and has that "cool factor" that gets a lot of my customers curious-makes for an easy sell to check all the old engine blocks laying around their shop!

More
13 Jul 2020 10:16 #174492 by dm17ry
no problem.
btw, those 6LO3I CRTs are still available here as NOS, for $15 apiece

Moderators: psha
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds