configurate cnc whit 5 axis / Mesa7i95t

More
20 Feb 2024 13:40 #293837 by jonasf13
Hello good morning to all, my name is Jonás. I currently have a CNC with 5 axes which used a DDCS v1.0 expert brain. Which I changed for the Mesa 7i95t card and linuxcnc board to be able to use RTCP in the machining, in addition to other functions.
I currently have the Mesa board wired to the motors and limit switches on my router and, in turn, I have a pc with linuxcnc installed. I understand I must connect them via the ethernet cable (rj45). Once I connect them, I assume, I will have to set a lot of parameters to be able to start working with my machine. Is there any tutorial, list of steps, explanation, etc. on how to perform this configuration? Do you have any recommendation/help for this process? I have never used linuxcnc and I could use any possible help to start testing with my machine.
Thank you very much.

For any contact in case you offer configuration/installation services of this type my personal email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2024 13:45 #293839 by tommylight
Already replied to in Espanol section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jonasf13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds