Mitsubishi SSCNET MR-J4 servo drive and motors

More
24 Oct 2023 16:04 #283716 by flawapawacrew
Hello all,

I have a 3 axis MR-J4W3-444B drive and three associated HG-KR43 (400W) servos that have been sitting in my basement for one year. 

I am willing to sell the lot for ~500 euros. I am located in Switzerland and would prefer to ship within europe.

To control these, you would need a control card from yurtaev.com/yssc3p.html, which allows you to control them through the proprietary SSCNET interface.

I have one of these cards which is running a MR-J4W3-222B and servos (200W) as well as a MR-J4-70B (750W) for the spindle and it is working like a charm.

If you are interested, PM me!

Cheers, flawa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2023 19:03 #283747 by Aciera
Do the drive and motors come with the motor and encoder cables?

Note that private messaging is not possible in this forum so you may want to keep an eye on any responses in this thread.

More
25 Oct 2023 09:51 #283788 by flawapawacrew
Hello Aciera,

yes, cables are included. They are several meters long.

Attached a photo of what I am selling (linear stage not included in the price, if you are interested let me know).

Here are some videos of it running:
youtube.com/shorts/I-b58vQV19A?feature=share

I noticed that the drive's (braking?) resistor is missing (see photo, in comparision with a MR-J4-222B I have). You might need to find a spare part. I was able to run the amp but I am not sure of the consequences of a missing resistor.

Let me know if you are interested. I am in the region of Lausanne.

Cheers,

Flawa
Attachments:

More
15 Nov 2023 13:54 #285511 by flawapawacrew
Hello,

no one interested in a 3 axis, 400W servo system for well under 1k euro?!

I am surprised :)

@Aciera if you are interested you can send me an email to flawapawacrew -at- hotmail.ch and we might find an arrangement. 

Cheers,

flawa

More
15 Nov 2023 18:07 #285532 by Aciera
I'm sorry I have no need for it. There is already enough stuff collecting dust on my shelfs.
I just thought you might get more response if it was clear that the cables were also included.

More
20 Nov 2023 10:29 #286011 by alex_2312
Hi,

Would you take 400euro for it?

Regards,
Alex

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds