Well Structured Topic Ideas for your dream Research Proposal Written by SofiaZack

Category: General  /  Created: 09/06/2021 07:33:16

Before discussing well-structured convincing for your research study, let’s talk about what a research proposal is.

Before discussing well-structured convincing for your research study, let’s talk about what a research proposal is. A research proposal is an academic paper that you have to submit before pursuing your research. A research proposal basically works like an application in which you mention all the details related to your research in order to get it approved. Write my essay is an online essay writing service dedicated to delivering high-quality academic writing to students across the English-speaking world. 

Besides, stating the topic that you are interested to investigate, you have to argue why the selected topic is worthy of investigation. The significance of your research has to be discussed in the introduction section. Along with the significance, you are required to mention the research questions that will inform your readers about the aspects you are investigating. The introduction section of a research proposal is easiest to write if you know how to start an essay because the introduction of a research proposal is almost similar to that of an essay.

In addition to this, your research proposal will contain a methodology section in which you will explain the procedure of conducting the research on the selected topic. In the methodology part, you will be discussing the data analysis, theoretical framework, analytical framework, and data collection. Your methodology section will be then followed by a bibliography that will contain the list of sources that you have used in your research proposal. Need the help of a professional essay writer

Writing a research proposal is an extremely challenging task and you always feel the need to have an expert’s help. In my opinion, there is no wrong in taking someone’s help if you have genuinely tried on your own but did get the desired results. I often request professional writers to write my essay when I don’t have the option of losing grades. 

Before you write a research proposal you have to pass the stage of finding an interesting research proposal topic. To save you from this struggle, I have listed below some interesting research topics that will make your research a dream project.  

Research topics based on Politics.

1. Economic and political reasons behind religious extremism.

Currently, religious extremism is a matter of debate in few countries so it is advantageous for you to investigate this issue. People often take religious extremism as a result of misconceptions related to certain religions, but no one thinks of the political and economic reasons that lead to it. You can also take help from an essay writing service.

1. Politics and its impact on society

Countries where the government is overpowered face many issues that can be investigated on the societal level. Think of any recent political issue and investigate how society reacted to it or how the government handles it. You can also research social media movements such as “black lives matter”. 

Research based on literature.

1. Racial discrimination in Toni Morrison’s novels

Research on novels is always interesting to read so if you are a lover of fiction keep an eye on intriguing stories. My personal favorites are Toni Morrison’s novels in which he has described the lives of African Americans. If you find it interesting you can investigate how Morrison has discussed racial discrimination, or how the white and black characters have been depicted in the novels. If you hate it, put an expert writer on it Say write my paper.

1. Romeo and Juliet Tragedy

Who doesn’t love to read Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet? I guess everyone is a fan of the Romeo and Juliet tragic love story, so it is not at all a bad idea to conduct research on it. Since Romeo and Juliet have always been called a tragic love story, discuss which elements make it a tragedy, you can also apply Aristotle’s concept of tragedy to Romeo and Juliet. There is many paper writing service are available on the internet.

Related Questions:

Are Essay Writers Legit

Who is the Best Essay Writer?

Where Can I Find the Best Professional Essay Writers?

Is It Legal to Work With a Cheap Essay Writer?

Can I Pay an Online Essay Writer to Write My Essay?

How Can I Get Online Essay Writer Help?