List of Great Argumentative Essay Topics for College Level Written by Kevin_Austin

Category: General  /  Created: 08/04/2022 11:23:51

Essay Writer

Do you want to defend your opinion on some debatable issue? Or maybe you are confused about writing it down? Multiple essay types can help you in writing down your stance effectively but the argumentative essay can aid you in combining the persuasive elements with facts-based information. In this essay, you can simply rely on the facts and information to support the argument and main claim.

A good argumentative essay depends on the topic of debate that you have chosen. Multiple how much is an essay  are available on websites but either they are not relevant to the present time or they are too difficult. So, it is important to focus on the topic selection, and it is better if you choose one which has some contemporary relevance as it can attract the attention of the readers.

It is not easy to choose a controversial topic because it may contradict your existing point of view. You can take assistance and help from the online paper writing service and they will guide you on how to stay on neutral ground while choosing an argumentative topic. Also here is a list of some controversial topics that can help you write a good argumentative essay.

1.       Is the recent taxation system of America effective or not?
  2.       Should federal funding for higher education be open to all?
  3.       Is restoring the funding for higher education can solve budget problems?
  4.       Should the college curriculum include the work of Shakespeare?
  5.       Is smartphones help in the learning process or just make things worse?
  6.       Is online learning more suitable than traditional learning at Essay Writer For Me

350+ Writing Pictures [HD] | Download Free Images on Unsplash

1.       Is multimodal teaching and learning replacing active reading habits?
  2.       Is social media playing a huge role in idolizing the celebrity’s life?
  3.       Is idolizing celebrities a major cause of the inferiority complex among the new generation?
  4.   Is online learning amplifying the socializing problem for youth?
  5.   Is a well-read person necessarily a smart person?
  6.   Do students today face more social pressure as compared to the past?
  7.   Is weak parenting a cause of children’s vulnerability to the outside environment?
  8.   Is the feminist movement affecting the couple’s relationships?
  9.   Should euthanasia be allowed?
  10.   Should women have the right to abortion?
  11.   Is religious debate regarding feminism undermining women’s rights?
  12.   Is technology making people alone and anti-social?
  13.   Should social media websites be allowed to collect data from their users?
  14.   need someone to write my essay

1.   Is the invention of technology replacing the local labor and domestic industries?
  2.   Is art education equally important as science and computer education?
  3.   Is social media one cause of the increase in bullying on campus?
  4.   Should offshore oil drilling be banned to protect the climate?
  5.   Should America reconsider its federal funding policy for higher education or seek my essay writer for better agreements 
  6.   Should teenagers be allowed to buy birth control without parental notice?
  7.   Should marijuana be used as a medicine ?
  8.   Should euthanasia be legalized in every state?
  9.   Should animal testing be allowed in scientific experiments through i need someone to write my essay for me

1.   How illegal immigration impacts the working environment?
  2.   Are the laws regarding illegal immigration are effective?

After choosing a topic, you can move towards writing it down step by step because after the topic you have to write it down properly as well. If you think you are unable to execute the topic properly, ask any online website to “CollegeEssay”. This is how you can plan things out for an effective argumentative essay.

By using the above-mentioned essay topics, you can easily construct debatable writing that can attract the attention of the readers. So be wise and take your time while choosing the topics.