Health is a wide but important topic that is subject to many of the essays that students of all levels write. There are different categories of health that an essay can be about.
- Mental health
- Physical health
- Environmental Health
It can be an expository essay that dissects a subject in comparison or on its own. It can also be a persuasive essay that discussed an issue or a point of view regarding the topic.
With the various categories and the wide domain, you can discuss the various policies attached to them. These can be in the form of criticism or a piece of instructive advice. Policies are made up of the government. It includes outdated policies, that are doing good, that need tweaking, and that need to be abolished.
Essaywriternow.com is there to help students with their academic needs at all hours of the day regardless of whether they belong to the United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Australia (AU), Canada (CA), or United Arab Emirates (UAE).
There is also a robust field of research that is concerned with health. There are many peer-review journals such as Nature Reviews and Nature Medicine that release research on various topics of health. These can be accessed through online databases such as PubMed.
Lastly, health gets an important place in our curriculum. We are taught about it through subjects of general science and biology. There is also the field of Medicine that concerns solely with the practice of health care, and the field of psychology that concerns itself with the behavior of the mind.
Environmental health deals with the implications of environmental factors on the physical and mental health of individuals. It has its vast research.
Tips on the Writing Process
Writemyessay.help offers professional writing services to students in the United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Australia (AU), Canada (CA), and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in need of writing assistance.
Know your audience
It is important to know your audience first and foremost. It will influence the type or the depth of the research you will do, and the type of writing you will produce. Most importantly it will also determine the topic that you will choose to write the essay on.
Do thorough research on the subject, using various journal entries and online resources. Extract facts and figures that you might need for the essay.
Brainstorm ideas and topics before you write. This will help you structure your facts, arguments, ideas, and opinions. It will also help you relate various things and ideas to each other.
Write and Review
Lastly, write clearly and precisely. Always use an active voice with strong words. The language should be formal. Moreover, the style and formatting should allow for a smooth transition between parts of the essay.
Revise the essay once it’s done.
Sample Essay Topics
College students from the United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Australia (AU), Canada (CA), and United Arab Emirates (UAE) will find all the help they need from essaywritingservice.college.
1. Implications of Corona Outbreak on environmental health practices
2. Need for a better Heat Wave Response
3. The major commuters contributing to air pollution
4. The impact of proper hygiene and sanitation on pathogen control
5. Should Hazard Prevention programs be mandatory in school curricula in third-world countries?
6. The risks associated with arsenic in food and beverages in the US.
7. The effects of lead exposure on cognitive tasks
8. Climate change’s effect on the mobility of pathogens into new geographic locations
9. Should E-waste be disposed of or recycled?
1. Consequences and effects of eating disorders
2. The consequences of Vitamin deficiency on the immune system,
3. How helpful is Medical Marijuana?
4. The dangers of substituting sugar with aspartame
5. The importance of maintaining a healthy Body Mass Index
6. Is donating blood beneficial to the donor
7. Should organ donors be given financial incentives during their lives?
8. How long before organ farming is a possibility?
9. Blood transfusion and its side effects
10. Benefits of a vegetarian diet on our health
1. Isolation and its effects on mental health
2. How can daily exercise improve mental health
3. What does meditation do to our minds?
4. The social media factors contributing to depression
5. The effects of therapy on our mental health
6. The effects of Marijuana on teenage users
7. Alcohol's effect on cognition
8. Mental disorders prevalent in the US
9. The rising anxiety and depression amongst office workers
10. Effects of divorce on a child’s psychology
11. The negative impacts of social media on a person’s self-image
Choose one of the above topics to write your essay. However, if you are unsure about your writing capabilities, take help from the free essay writer available online on many websites.
Students from the United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Australia (AU), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Cyprus (CY), and Canada (CA) can get professional help from Freeessaywriter.net to write their papers the way it should be done!