PDF to English translation Written by thiefcrazy98

Category: General  /  Created: 10/04/2024 17:18:17

Hi! I recently used Translate.com to translate a pdf to english and I'm ready to share my impressions. Let me start by saying that the interface of the service is really intuitive. You upload the document, select the language and start the translation. However, as with any online service, it's important to remember that the quality of translation can vary. When I translated my training materials, I was pleasantly surprised by the speed - just a few minutes and I had a finished translation. But, like many users, I encountered some nuances. For example, one of the documents had specialized terms, and Translate.com sometimes translated them not exactly accurately. This can be a problem if you are working with technical texts. In such cases, I recommend reviewing important terms after translation and consulting dictionaries or even professional translators if necessary. As for formatting, there are pitfalls here too. In my case, after translation, some text elements were shifted and tables lost their original layout. This means that after automatic translation, you will have to work a bit on restoring the layout. If you have a lot of graphics or tables in your document, keep this in mind and be prepared for extra effort.