Diploma thesis on mechatronic field

More
30 Jan 2022 21:14 #233580 by shpatb
Hello guys ,I Hope You are all doing well .
I am almost approaching to the end of my studies of mechatronics engineering ,it will be my last semester starting in next month,So i have the right to request the process of getting my diploma thesis topic and approval from the commission I'll be defending it .It has been a month or so I've been thinking of what to choose for thesis, finally I've come to a conclusion .
So the thesis is going to be for Fiber Laser Cutting CNC ,where i'll take a system for study (read: Trumpf ).
The thesis structure should look something like this :
  • Fiber laser working principle (the pysics behind it )
  • Servo systems (working principle, formulas , servo drives and so on..)
  • Motion control system
  • Mechanical parts of a industrial CNC machine 
  • 2D Cad part design for cutting in the machine as study case
  • 3D CAD Inventor and Solidworks ,using sheet metal menu  (machines like bending and punching may be included )
  • study findings :  comparisons to other cutting systems likes of Plasma , oxy acetylene, water jet..
  • other study findings like ROI , cost of cuttings , fields of application and so on.....
Hence linuxcnc is the home of a lot engineers, I decided to post it here as i might find someone who has studied this field before .
I would appreciate any kind of help is someone is willing to offer such as : Books in English language , knowledge, experience , help in making this thesis complete , or anything of else about this.
I'll leave my faster communication contacts once i get the confirmation from admins this topic is Ok to continue here.
Warm Greetings from Kosovo,
Shpat

The following user(s) said Thank You: Grotius

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2022 11:55 #260389 by tommylight
Spammer booted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds