Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: 7i76e)

  • PCW
  • PCW's Avatar
05 Oct 2025 21:15
Replied by PCW on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

What does

mesaflash --device ethernet --addr 10.10.10.10 --readhmid

report?
  • Ayden25
  • Ayden25
05 Oct 2025 17:17
Replied by Ayden25 on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

cnc@CNC:~$ ip a
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 ::1/128 scope host noprefixroute
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
2: enp0s25: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc fq_codel state UP group default qlen 1000
link/ether 18:a9:05:29:cb:8b brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 10.10.10.1/24 brd 10.10.10.255 scope global enp0s25
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 fe80::1aa9:5ff:fe29:cb8b/64 scope link
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
  • PCW
  • PCW's Avatar
05 Oct 2025 16:45
Replied by PCW on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Having a field I/O fault is normal until LinuxCNC is running
(if nothing else, there will be a watchdog fault)

What does the command

ip a

return?

 
  • Ayden25
  • Ayden25
05 Oct 2025 15:49
Replied by Ayden25 on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Okay I looked around and saw that the card should run without feild power all together. I have setup a static ip for 10.10.10.1/24

I can ping 10.10.10.10 with success but if I run up addr it still isnt visible. Maybe that's usual. Still on the linux cnc end of things with the updated 10.10.10.10 address for the card I am still getting it as unreachable
  • Ayden25
  • Ayden25
05 Oct 2025 15:18
Replied by Ayden25 on topic 7i76eu connection issues

7i76eu connection issues

Category: General LinuxCNC Questions

Alright, I have done some further digging here and realized I'm a jackass lmao. I have the cr11 led on which according to the manual is a feild io falt. I have been reading the wrong ip address I'm not establishing connection to the card I am assuming due to these power issues.

I am powering the card with 12v which according to there documentation is acceptable. I am getting 12v where I should be everything seems to be a go there. The jumper for setting feild i/o as vin input is in the correct position. I have unplugged everything unessisary from the card.
  • 2tinker
  • 2tinker
05 Oct 2025 11:47 - 05 Oct 2025 11:48
Replied by 2tinker on topic Verkabelung 7i96s

Verkabelung 7i96s

Category: Deutsch

Mal eine ganz dumme Frage...
Wenn ich den IO-Bereich einer 7i76eu mit 12V versorge, darf ich dann auch auf die Input's die ca.12V eines Näherungssensors geben?
Displaying 436 - 441 out of 441 results.
Time to create page: 0.682 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum