Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

  • juergen-home
  • juergen-home
06 Oct 2025 17:51

toggle2nist hangs when pressing an other button at the same time

Category: HAL

Many thanks.
I compiled in your magic code in. With a puls-lenght of 50 my problems seem to be gone. This should become the standard toggle2nist.
Many thanks!
  • MatthiasCNC
  • MatthiasCNC
06 Oct 2025 17:47 - 06 Oct 2025 17:47
Replied by MatthiasCNC on topic CiA 402 in 1.15.0

CiA 402 in 1.15.0

Category: EtherCAT

Thanks.

Yes, I switched to the generic driver. After studying the nearly 1000 pages of documentation, I didn't see any advantages :-).
I can configure the converter very well directly.

The tip helped me. I had to remove “name=‘D1’” and add “configPdos=”true".
You have to pay attention to upper and lower case here.
<slave idx="0" type="generic" vid="0x0000001d" pid="0x007b1a95" configPdos="true">

Then there were a few minor things in the ini and hal files. Now my bus is running.
Now I just have to take care of the units.
  • Aciera
  • Aciera's Avatar
06 Oct 2025 17:03

Axis configuration not fully working on 2.9.6

Category: AXIS

I've just built the current 2.9 branch (ie 2.9.6) and tested "halui.machine.is-on" reacting to "halui.machine.on" and "halui.machine.is-off", works for me in both tested guis (axis, gmoccapy)
Displaying 13141 - 13143 out of 13143 results.
Time to create page: 2.332 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum