Some of the machines i have built over time

More
26 Jun 2016 23:21 #76688 by tommylight
Here is the link to my youtube channel with videos of some of the machines i have built over time, most of them running LinuxCnc.
Also featured are a KUKA KR150 robot i have installed, modified, wired and programmed for welding of oval tube steel fences, and some engravers that do nice pictures on stone, marble, granite, wood, glass, plastic or anything with a harder surface since they use a diamond bit at high speed.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0X88R7n7P2jIFwhIkw2Qw

Hope you enjoy,
Tom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shu
More
05 Jul 2016 14:36 #77033 by Shu
Cool. Did you retrofit the Kuka robot with LinuxCNC?
More
05 Jul 2016 19:18 #77046 by tommylight

Shu wrote: Cool. Did you retrofit the Kuka robot with LinuxCNC?

No i did not for 2 reasons :
1 That would have been to much work and i knew i was not getting paid for that amount of work.
2 It was in working order when we got it, and the original kuka teaching software is much easier to use for what we needed.

Regards,
Tom
More
05 Jul 2016 19:22 #77047 by tommylight
I did retrofit this last week and it works nice, with initial height sensing and waiting for ARC OK signal before moving, etc.

forum.linuxcnc.org/forum/show-your-stuff...ter-with-ihs-and-ahc

Regards
More
09 Jul 2016 18:34 #77231 by tommylight
Added the video of the above mentioned retrofit working fully automatic with initial height sensing and automatic height control. Did a design of a pegasus door, i will upload pictures later. It has a lot of short cuts and a lot of cutting in it, but it came up wonderfully and the machine preformed without a hitch.
Regards,
Tom
More
12 Jul 2016 00:54 #77325 by tommylight
Uploaded some pictures of the door on the latest video on youtube.
forum.linuxcnc.org/forum/show-your-stuff...th-ihs-and-ahc#77324

Regards,
Tom
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds