Probe Basic Documentation and Installation... Start Here!!!

More
18 Sep 2024 17:01 #310377 by Lcvette
We have been working on the Probe Basic documentation and have it up in one location now so it will be easier to use for installations, user interface use and setup and Machine configuration instruction and guide.  It is updated with the currently latest of everything (9/18/24).  Please have a visit and leave your impressions and replies regarding what is there.  We know everyone would like MORE documentation and it is being worked on albeit slowly when time becomes available, but if you have input on what we have recently added which seems to be where the bulk of questions come from please let us know! including typos, mispellings, hard to understand sentences etc.. my eyes are crossed and i have pushed maybe a hundred or so commits the last 2 days trying to get things cleaned up so there are bound to be some booboo's..  /o\

Thanks all!

PROBE BASIC DOCUMENTATION - CLICK HERE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, JohnnyCNC, onceloved, Unlogic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2024 17:27 #310381 by Lcvette
Tommy, i have moderator privilidges in here and have already unpinned what needed to come down, this should remain indefinitely to give users a place to easily navigate to for the docs i think, my intention was to leave it here.  the old post was a nightmare to edit with all of the images and formatting that i had applied that broke everytime i tried to edit so having an offsite location with easier to edit docs being built from within the buildbot for probe basic seems like the better solution.

thanks,

Chris

More
18 Sep 2024 18:30 #310401 by tommylight
Ok, thank you very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lcvette

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds