please change you HOME = 0 to a smal value away from your home switches or give a HOME_OFFset value.
Otherwise your machine may still be on the mome switch after homing, leading to an error if you try to home again.
I use on my mill both (METRIC!!)
HOME = 10
HOME_OFFSET = -0,5
HOME_SEARCH_VEL = -25
HOME_LATCH_VEL = 3
What error do you get?
My home offset is working fine never had problems.
I also don't get any error.
The problem is that after I home the machine I go to the MDI screen.
If I home again I can't switch between jog and MDI screen. I can click MDI, but the screen doesn't switch from the jog mode.
Homing is working fine.
thor44 wrote: Norbert
I have not tested yet, I am still waiting for someone to help me install the update.
can you help?
1.1 updating LinuxCNC
And add one of the master branch (depending on what you're using, Wheezy, Precise etc)
The master = development
if you want to rollback:
Remove the master branch repository from the Synaptic Manager.
Add the stable release
Make sure to backup your config first
newbynobi wrote: OK,
What release number does the GUI show?
Please start from a terminal and watch for outputs.
I am not able to reproduce that, are you able to make a screen video?
I recommend "RecordMyDesktop" for that purpose.
I start the machine
2. enter MDI and enter a G30 (doesn't matter which command I enter)
4. MDI screen doesn't open, have to completely restart lcnc.
I checked the code as much as possible, but could not find a solution. The only I did not test, is using gmoccapy together with hal-manual Toollchange.
So please do three tests and report:
1. go to settings page and uncheck reload tool on startup (advanced settings)
2. change from hal_manual toolchange to gmoccapy toolchange (you are using the axis one at the moment)
3. after leaving the MDI mode, before homing the second time, just push any of the jog button, does the machine jog?
And please post your complete config folder.
1. Once I uncheck reload tool on startup. It works fine. But that was the reason I updated to the master haha.
2. Changed it to Gmoccapy tool changer. But doesn't solve it.
3. Machine jogs fine
I added my config
File Attachment:File Name: config.zip
File Size:8 KB