BOSCH Servodyn problem

More
04 Feb 2015 16:44 #55673 by Niko
BOSCH Servodyn problem was created by Niko
Hello ,
I am working on a TRAUB TVC400 with the original Bosch drives. The X axis drive for some reason thinks it should be on all the time . Only the FG I diode is lit without the external enable . FG I is internal enable and on the other drives it lights up only when the FG (external enable) is sent . The place has horrible power supply . I measured 360 V and that speciffic drive gives an undervoltage error every time I switch off the machine . How can I remove the internal enable ? And is it possible that low voltage somehow causes this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2015 19:52 #55683 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic BOSCH Servodyn problem
You might find a bigger audience for this question on the LinuxCNC mailing list, or possibly even on cnczone.com

More
05 Feb 2015 02:57 #55702 by emcPT
Replied by emcPT on topic BOSCH Servodyn problem
Take out the Traub control and place Linuxcnc! :evil:

More
05 Feb 2015 14:42 #55708 by Niko
Replied by Niko on topic BOSCH Servodyn problem
Already ahead of you . LinuxCNC is up and running . B)

More
05 Feb 2015 23:30 - 06 Feb 2015 03:41 #55721 by Todd Zuercher
If 2 out of 3 drives are behaving properly, then in all likely hood there is a problem with the drive that is acting up. Either a wiring issue for that one drive, a misconfiguration with the drives firmware, or a hardware issue in the drive. You are going to need the manual for the drive in question, and or someone familiar with that particular model drive to help you.

Good Luck
Last edit: 06 Feb 2015 03:41 by Todd Zuercher.

More
16 Mar 2015 00:32 - 16 Mar 2015 00:33 #56869 by aventtini
Replied by aventtini on topic BOSCH Servodyn problem
Hello , from my experience with traub and bosch some capacitors in the drives can be out of range because of time . You can put linuxcnc easy on it the only issue that i have is the tool changer and sometimes the axes for no reason make a runaway for no resson when homing . The let me know if you want the SPM module manual .
Last edit: 16 Mar 2015 00:33 by aventtini.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Niko

More
16 Mar 2015 02:57 #56875 by Niko
Thank you for the reply .
We bought another servo module and sent the old one for repair . It was exactly capacitors . The only problems I still have are with orientation . The angle isn't always right . I'd like to gather any information for the machine, so would you send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
24 Sep 2020 19:15 - 24 Sep 2020 19:15 #183616 by vmihalca
Replied by vmihalca on topic BOSCH Servodyn problem
Hello,
I am retrofitting a traub tvc300 with the same issues that you had, can you please send me the manuals if you somehow still have them?
Last edit: 24 Sep 2020 19:15 by vmihalca.

More
25 Sep 2020 07:13 #183686 by Niko
It's been a while since I made that machine . The only thing I could find is a manual for the Bosch cnc unit . Send me an email (the message before yours) .
The machine was sold a while ago, so not shure what i can do for the wiring diagrams .

Moderators: piasdom
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds