Where to buy servo motors?

More
24 Jul 2019 18:42 #140452 by Traktor1Tarzan
Im not sure where to ask this, but i got no clue where to buy servo motors, and googling it just gives me sites, made for companies. So i have to get a quote. Which is very tidious, i was thinking about buying from aliexpress, but i dont know about the quality nor service.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2019 18:48 #140453 by bevins
Replied by bevins on topic Where to buy servo motors?

Traktor1Tarzan wrote: Im not sure where to ask this, but i got no clue where to buy servo motors, and googling it just gives me sites, made for companies. So i have to get a quote. Which is very tidious, i was thinking about buying from aliexpress, but i dont know about the quality nor service.

I have built a few machines with these drives and servos. Does have step and direction interface plus velocity and torque control mode. I use velocity with 7i77 mesa cards, and I break the loop so loop is closed with linuxcnc.

Aliexpress ac servo's
The following user(s) said Thank You: Traktor1Tarzan

More
24 Jul 2019 19:08 #140457 by Traktor1Tarzan
And theyre decent too? Was thinkin about saving up for something around 1kw-2.3kw.

More
24 Jul 2019 19:21 #140461 by bevins
Replied by bevins on topic Where to buy servo motors?

Traktor1Tarzan wrote: And theyre decent too? Was thinkin about saving up for something around 1kw-2.3kw.

Never had a problem with them ever.

They are a bit of a bitch to get tuned but once tuned they just purr....
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, thefabricator03, Traktor1Tarzan

Moderators: piasdom
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds