remove 3d graphic rotating constraint

More
28 Feb 2016 23:30 #70781 by Cheech
HI guys

Im new to LinuxCNC and I have to say I am in love with the new TP. I am running LCNC2.7.0 on Debian Wheezy.

I wish making screen modifications was easier, to be able to do it one needs to spend serious time in learning. Can someone make a screen editor program please? :)

- I will start asking if there is a way to remove the constraint on the rotate mode where we can only rotate 180 degrees about the XY plane. In other words.. the camera can only look at the gcode from the top perspective and not look from underneath.

- And also Is there is a way to readjust the initial view rate (camera zoom) so I the part looks bigger on screen..

I am hoping this is something we could implement within the .axisrc (screen customization file).

also a glitch I noticed..

-When i switch from pan mode to rotate mode, usually the first click of the mouse to start rotating the view causes the zoom to change and makes the part very small on the screen requiring you to zoom in again to readjust the view.

Thanks
Francisco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2016 10:15 #70851 by andypugh

I wish making screen modifications was easier, to be able to do it one needs to spend serious time in learning. Can someone make a screen editor program please?

You can edit the GScreen GUI with the Glade Editor.

linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/gui/gscreen.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds