preview toolpath not showing

More
17 Nov 2020 00:18 - 17 Nov 2020 00:29 #189563 by mitirino
Hi!

the white toolpath preview is not showing when loading a new file.
The purple one that shows the actual toolpath track is showing.

I also loaded some of the old files I was using and on one of them the white preview showed, but I think it was only partially shown.
The rest of the older files for which it previously worked didn't show it either.

Restarted it couple times since the first time it had the issue but it didn't recover.

If someone can point me in the right direction it will be great
Machine still works so not a showstopper, but it feels much better to see the preview when setting up.

Thank you!

Dimitre
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Nov 2020 00:29 by mitirino.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2020 05:38 #189644 by mitirino
I forgot to say that I'm making the model in Fusion 360 and using the "LinuxCNC (EMC2)/linuxcnc" post processor

More
22 Nov 2020 21:31 #190082 by mitirino
just to report that this "fixed" itself.

I read in another thread here about the link between tolerance and an error message re "start and end of radius not matching", and after adjusting the tolerance in my Fusion 360 toolpath model to 0.001, the above mentioned issue with no white toolpath preview being shown is now not an issue any more :)

More
22 Nov 2020 23:32 #190087 by OT-CNC
Replied by OT-CNC on topic preview toolpath not showing
There is brush icon you can use to sweep the traced toolpath lines which should recover the white lines before you run it again.
If you're saying there are not toolpaths showing when you reload, someone else will have to chime in.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds