xhc-whb04b-6 and or2 problem with pin

More
19 Jun 2021 16:13 #212419 by szatri
Hello, I can see that we did not understand each other, so I will show you on the drawing
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2021 06:10 #212643 by alkabal
I appologize but you are right i think i don't really understand what you want.

If you wan't to change the GUI step selection i think it's not really possible without issue.

The button is used as feed override or as step size and for continuous speed selection.

More
27 Jun 2021 17:05 #213037 by szatri
I'm sorry, but you are right, I didn't notice what the "step" button is for, now one click on the manual wheel changes the step jump that is set on the right switch. (just a pity that it ends at 1, as it is at 10 and 100)

More
27 Jun 2021 17:09 #213038 by szatri
I will ask what is the "lead" position for?
And how to change the preset and not machine positions on the display

More
27 Jun 2021 21:35 - 27 Jun 2021 21:36 #213053 by alkabal
Hello

Lead position is used for spindle speed override if you use the example config file.

# spindle speed override signals
net pdnt.spindle-override.scale whb.halui.spindle-override.scale halui.spindle.0.override.scale
net pdnt.spindle.override.value halui.spindle.0.override.value whb.halui.spindle-override.value 
net pdnt.spindle.override.increase whb.halui.spindle-override.increase halui.spindle.0.override.increase
net pdnt.spindle.override.decrease whb.halui.spindle-override.decrease halui.spindle.0.override.decrease

For change display position Absolue/Relative you need to use macro 10.

net pdnt.reserved.for.ABS-REL whb.button.macro-10 # Hardcoded for swap Dro Relative/Absolue

Br
Last edit: 27 Jun 2021 21:36 by alkabal.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds