Problem with config files

More
07 Dec 2023 00:56 #287400 by roudee
Hello
I am new in linuxcnc world, so please forgive me my ignorance. I was struggling with configuring my PrintNC and Linuxcnc to work. I got many errors "no parport registered at 0x378" , latency problems, pns... I managed to run all axises proprly, and spindle using vfd. Few days ago added RS485 usb and trying to configure it without success. Changed my hall and ini files to work with cloned Y axis, but ihave now 0 1 2 3 insteed X Y Z, and now Y is going in opposite direction while homing. I can run spindle , change direction, but can't change its speed. Getting grey hairs after 20 hours :( Please help me to configure my dreamed cnc. Added my config files, maybe someone will figure out what is wrong.

Thank You in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2023 01:05 #287405 by tommylight
Do both Y move in the wrong direction or just one of them?
The following user(s) said Thank You: roudee

More
07 Dec 2023 08:19 #287419 by roudee
Replied by roudee on topic Problem with config files
both Y

More
07 Dec 2023 11:36 #287434 by tommylight
Do they move in the wrong direction when jogging?
If they move in the wrong direction both when jogging and homing = change the scale in the ini file for the Y axis to negative by adding - in front of the value.
If they move in the wrong direction only while homing, add - in front of HOME_SEARCH_VELOCITY. This might also need to do the same for HOME_LATCH_VELOCITY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roudee

More
07 Dec 2023 16:07 #287458 by roudee

Do they move in the wrong direction when jogging?
If they move in the wrong direction both when jogging and homing = change the scale in the ini file for the Y axis to negative by adding - in front of the value.
If they move in the wrong direction only while homing, add - in front of HOME_SEARCH_VELOCITY. This might also need to do the same for HOME_LATCH_VELOCITY.

Yes, they move in wrong direction. I will  check when get home changes. Thank You very much :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
07 Dec 2023 18:27 #287473 by roudee
Here is also ini file...

File Attachment:

File Name: cnc-printnc.ini
File Size:3 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds