pid max error pncconfig....

More
11 Nov 2015 08:31 #65103 by bkt
..... I lost a lot of time for set my 1° time Lcnc pid loop with servo ..... some parameters seemed inconsistent use and could not find the right balance in the end .... I put a lot of question in forum for one thing I realized was found to be difficult to understand and boring to suggest , I think I have stressed all those who helped me (thank PCW and AndyPugh and others .. ).... at least I used parameter FF1 as if he had direct and proportional to SCALE_ENCODER (this is obviusly a mistake) .... then by mistake I read an old post where PCW suggested to remove from the file hal pid max error 0.000005..... and everything started to work perfect and according to what was supposed to be ..... you can highlight this trick to the next that will be ?

I suppose the right section are PNCConfig wizard ... will not let me choose this option , so I wrote here . Moved even if you feel better .

regards
giorgio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2015 10:31 #65108 by andypugh

. PCW suggested to remove from the file hal pid max error 0.000005..... and everything started to work

That's a very tiny max_error, did that come from pncconf? I can't think of any machine that that would be appropriate for.

More
11 Nov 2015 10:55 #65115 by bkt
Replied by bkt on topic pid max error pncconfig....
Yes ... it came from pncconf ..... is the value has been put pncconf .... I noticed only because I read an old post with a response PCW .... it would be nice to put a warning of this .... I think if you leave the bait defaults ..... of course if I were more experienced I would not need help ..... my hal file with the error , however, I have posted several times .... obviously not easy to find in the middle to all rows .

Regards
Giorgio

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds