need help 5i25/7i76 setup for plasma

More
29 Jan 2018 19:37 #105173 by kb8wmc
PCW - Got the machine working properly with enable spindle as you posted...

Tommylight - The F9 command does now start the torch, it may have done so before, but I did not check it prior to doing a test cut...

Rod - I did not get time to check out your approach as I got it working with PCW's approach before hand...

Update: The torch fires and has cut a couple sample parts out just to verify movement and functioning of the display feed back...I discovered that all the data are not being displayed which I will have to work on...In the meantime the torch and machine are functional and will cut gcode...

I want to thank you gentlemen for all your help and input...This has been a learning experience for my brother and me...
Now we have much tweaking to do to complete this project...I am in hopes that I won't have to trouble anyone with more questions, but if I do I know that I am in the right community of great people that have answers and will help out....

Thanks again so much for your support...Now I have to get back to figuring out the problems with a 3d printer that I have been working on for someone...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds