Help wanted: MESA board selection, parallel vs ethernet and THCAD understanding.

More
14 May 2022 21:02 - 14 May 2022 21:48 #242979 by Gruntled Raptor
So I have 3 closed loop drivers that can run with or without encoders, Ethernet was just attractive so could have the control box suspended above the table. In however, as I have only 3 maybe 4 at most stepper running I can just use a 7i85S and hook up the enders as I had intended.

Seems i can get this store.mesanet.com/index.php?route=produc...83_84&product_id=283 probably cheaper from the states now that seeing as ill have to pay import duty anyway. edit: ....and it's out of stock. JFC. 

edit 2: so I tried to order on eusurplus.com/, and they only accept crypto transfers or bank and for some reason Barclays will not let me transfer to them. How is it this hard to do this? No stock, every website selling these looks a hundred years old if they are selling them at all, half these places look and feel like a scam. I am exhausted.  
Last edit: 14 May 2022 21:48 by Gruntled Raptor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2022 22:13 #242982 by rodw
Mesa have some proto 7i96s available right now. Don't miss out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gruntled Raptor

More
15 May 2022 12:46 #243014 by Gruntled Raptor
Thank you so much, it has been ordered. I'm sure ill have unpack the part of the brain that used to do coding to get it to play with my encoders, but this looks like an ideal option.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds