Servodrive Schematics?

More
04 Jan 2021 20:33 #194071 by aventtini
Hi guys by any chance i ca find a obsolete analog servodrive of 3-5kw schematic? I want to replicate one if possible. I have seen rene drive but is small for my applications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2021 21:08 #194074 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Servodrive Schematics?
Brushed or brushless 3 phase ?
Not an easy task by any stretch of imagination, so if you do make one you have my utmost respect.
I just searched for nearly 20 minutes but i have nothing useful, besides some block diagram from Yaskawa manuals, there are plenty of info there, and a very nice Texas Instruments document about trapezoidal BLDC control, see attached.
Attachments:

More
04 Jan 2021 21:45 #194077 by aventtini
Replied by aventtini on topic Servodrive Schematics?
3 phase , with incremental encoder. I have some old ones but they are 3 layers and its hard to copy. There are some companys in china that sell this projects. I have found a guy and wainting for a answer. Its was more simple if it was some universal one more then 3kw of power.

More
04 Jan 2021 21:50 #194079 by aventtini
Replied by aventtini on topic Servodrive Schematics?
There are some developer bords. My plan is to have a dual feedback with internal close loop . I use this for big machine 3x2meters.

More
04 Jan 2021 23:26 #194089 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Servodrive Schematics?
My advice would be to buy new sets, they cost anything from 180 to 900 per set, building one will cost much more plus the time and the nerves and lots and lots of smoke ! :)

More
05 Jan 2021 03:58 #194116 by faeluke
Replied by faeluke on topic Servodrive Schematics?
Three of these maybe? link

More
05 Jan 2021 06:37 #194120 by nf1z
Replied by nf1z on topic Servodrive Schematics?
Are you familiar with the ODrive?

odriverobotics.com/

It probably isn't what you want, but take a look. I have just about finished replacing the spindle motor of my Taig mill with a BLDC and an ODrive. I am using it as a VFD/Inverter, but it was primarily developed as a way to use BLDC motors as servos, to replace steppers. The hardware and firmware are open source.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds