bare bridge Fanuc

More
03 May 2023 19:01 #270583 by billykid
bare bridge Fanuc was created by billykid
Since I don't lack time, I started testing an eight-pole fanuc motor with a bare h bridge that I just mounted. i'm trying with a 7i43h with 3pwmgens and bldc and the signals come out from A B C /A /B /C and the servo corrects the position if i connect output pid x to bldc.0.value. certainly the servo must be initialized first, I just did it to see if the bridge responded well. the servo has a 2500 ppr encoder connected and counts regularly, also the index clicks when i turn the shaft by hand and the 4 switch signals also count regularly. I need some help getting it right. I've read a lot and I've come to this point but honestly I can't go any further.

loadrt bldc cfg=fqi
addf bldc.0
net x-gray-c1-in bldc.0.C1
net x-gray-c2-in bldc.0.C2
net x-gray-c4-in bldc.0.C4
net x-gray-c8-in bldc.0.C8
net x-gray-c1-in <= hm2_7i43.0.gpio.033.in
net x-gray-c2-in <= hm2_7i43.0.gpio.034.in
net x-gray-c4-in <= hm2_7i43.0.gpio.035.in
net x-gray-c8-in <= hm2_7i43.0.gpio.036.in
setp hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.scale 1
#setp hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.fault-invert 1
net pwm.00-a bldc.0.A-value => hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.A-value
net pwm.00-b bldc.0.B-value => hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.B-value
net pwm.00-c bldc.0.C-value => hm2_7i43.0.3pwmgen.00.C-value
#setp bldc.0.init true setp bldc.0.initvalue 10
setp bldc.0.drive-offset 0 setp bldc.0.rev 0
setp bldc.0.lead angle 0
setp bldc.0.poles 8
setp bldc.0.scale -10000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 May 2023 11:15 #270849 by billykid
Replied by billykid on topic bare bridge Fanuc
I redid some tests and powering the servo A + Bc - with one power supply I have four positions and 4 changes 0 1 rotor angle. I also know the location of the index but it's not in these four. if I start linuxcnc and set bldc.0.init true nothing happens... but if I set bldc.0.value 0.5 the motor rotates well until it stops on the index which clicks but ends like this. I read everything you could find :-(

More
10 May 2023 07:53 #271086 by billykid
It seems to me that bldc.0.init true doesn't turn anything on... I use the parameters cfg=fqi the servo is 8 pole encoder 2500 ppr fanuc, the gray code works well in the 4 positions they are all at zero

More
12 May 2023 08:38 #271214 by billykid
These are the six exit signals of the 3pwmgen I think is correct... the only thing I don't understand why bldc.0.init when it goes high doesn't trigger the engine reset procedure. if someone maybe who wrote bldc :-) help me only for bldc.init I would be happy.
Attachments:

More
15 May 2023 09:23 #271389 by billykid
I finally managed to get the servo to turn, I misunderstood some information but it was just for fun :-) if I had to use it I'd get an 8i20.

youtube.com/shorts/nB0qpw1QvP0?feature=share
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aciera, SOLD

More
07 Nov 2023 16:32 #284794 by SOLD
Replied by SOLD on topic bare bridge Fanuc

I finally managed to get the servo to turn, I misunderstood some information but it was just for fun :-) if I had to use it I'd get an 8i20.

youtube.com/shorts/nB0qpw1QvP0?feature=share

I'm looking for information on 3PPWM. Like hey with what you do
Can you reveal to me the successful edits according to your YouTube?

I will use it with 7i95T to send PWM to SIMODRIVE611 drive.
forum.linuxcnc.org/30-cnc-machines/50579...lity-of-retrofitting

Thank you for your help.

More
10 Nov 2023 18:02 #285037 by billykid
Unfortunately I dismantled everything, I can get that PC back up and running in the next few days and I can tell you something more. I tried at very low voltage because I didn't put any current control, it was just out of curiosity... anyway I'm looking for more data in the next days
The following user(s) said Thank You: SOLD

More
11 Nov 2023 06:26 #285076 by SOLD

Unfortunately I dismantled everything, I can get that PC back up and running in the next few days and I can tell you something more. I tried at very low voltage because I didn't put any current control, it was just out of curiosity... anyway I'm looking for more data in the next days

Thank you for your reply.
I thought I'd get an example of Hal, INI, or some special technique you tested.

More
12 Nov 2023 15:11 #285166 by billykid
I copied the configuration of the tests done, it's all confusing, I hope it helps you. I used 6 low voltage MOS driven by 3 IR2110s and a 74HC541 buffer to the 7I43 mesa plus an encoder with another buffer. it worked but then I gave up because without current control you risk burning everything... I used a limited current power supply for the tests. the working version is the one with c1 c2 c4 c8 commented loadrt bldc cfg=qi
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SOLD

More
13 Nov 2023 07:39 #285237 by SOLD

I copied the configuration of the tests done, it's all confusing, I hope it helps you. I used 6 low voltage MOS driven by 3 IR2110s and a 74HC541 buffer to the 7I43 mesa plus an encoder with another buffer. it worked but then I gave up because without current control you risk burning everything... I used a limited current power supply for the tests. the working version is the one with c1 c2 c4 c8 commented loadrt bldc cfg=qi

Thank you for the information. I will learn it
I think the original current control of the 611 It can still be used to turn off the PWM input.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds