Mitsubishi CR3 Controller H109n* Error

More
10 Jul 2024 10:24 #304800 by ng
I'm a student working on the CR3-535M controller, which is used to control the RV-12SL 6-axis robot arm from Mitsubishi. I'm encountering the error code H109n* (H1091,H1092,H1093,H1094,H1095,H1096). The troubleshoot detail explanation and the rotary switches of both servo amplifiers shown below. I've tried changing the rotary switch positions to 0 1 5 2 3 4 for J1,J2,J6,J3,J4,J5 respectively but that still didn't work. So i come here to ask for your help ! I'll provide any information required. Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2024 18:57 #304840 by chris@cnc
That's not so easy.
You shouldn't turn the rotary switches on the amplifier. This is how the axes are assigned in the controller. Alarm 11 on AMP1 says that the axes are not set correctly, but the solution is not to turn the switches, but to find the cause of the alarm. AMP2 says AC. This indicates that AMP2 has not yet spoken to the controller. I suspect that the controller no longer knows how many axes it has. The battery is probably empty and the parameters have been deleted.
I would check the battery and then see if there is a backup of the parameters somewhere. Or you might be lucky and someone at Mitsubishi Electric still knows about it and can help you. Here is the contact
www.mitsubishielectric.com/en/contact/index.html

Attachments:

More
10 Jul 2024 22:39 #304852 by dm17ry
though i've never seen those MR3-V3 amps nor i could find a manual, i guess they should be rather similar to MDS-A/B/C-V.
the manual for the later says clearly that alarm 11 means two axes are set to the same address. which is clearly not the case. i could suspect a faulty rotary switch, but never seen one failed.

a question - is the "11" display blinking? does the drive also shows the offending axis no? alarms usually shown as F1 -> 11 -> F1 -> 11 ... where F1 is axis 1 (rot switch set to 0)

also, i remember some drives display a static "11" or "12" early on boot when something really bad has happened. like a corrupted flash, RAM test failure etc.

"AC" on the second drive means it has received a handhake from the controller, but the controller does not proceed with initialization sequence because it probably waits for the other axes to answer first.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds