AXYZ 4008 ATC CNC router control retrofit

More
01 Aug 2020 01:52 #176723 by reyntjensm
Oh okay. Do you stiill remember the accuracy you achieved with it? Did you use RS422 to control the drive or analoge signals?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2020 01:58 #176725 by bevins

Oh okay. Do you stiill remember the accuracy you achieved with it? Did you use RS422 to control the drive or analoge signals?

I don't remember the accuracy. And it was step and dir control with 0-10v 9KW spindle control.

More
01 Aug 2020 02:02 #176726 by reyntjensm
It was also a commander SE drive? 9kW must have been a big machine? We also have a 9kW on our 4*6.5m axyz, this one is still using the original controller, the cnc file is made with aspire. I hate this workflow. If everything goes fine on the small axyz machine with linuxcnc. I will surely install linuxcnc on our big machine also. Thank you for your advice!

More
06 Sep 2020 13:55 #181005 by bevins

It was also a commander SE drive? 9kW must have been a big machine? We also have a 9kW on our 4*6.5m axyz, this one is still using the original controller, the cnc file is made with aspire. I hate this workflow. If everything goes fine on the small axyz machine with linuxcnc. I will surely install linuxcnc on our big machine also. Thank you for your advice!

No it was a TBWoods inverter.

I did do a Biesse router with a Commander CE inverter. It has a pot interface so I used the 7i76 spindle (pot emulator) and connected that along with a relay for forward. It's been working for 4 years now? something like that.

More
04 Feb 2023 17:33 #263677 by Chris56613
Hi all, sorry to bring up an old thread. I have an AXYZ ATC with AMC CONTROLLER. unfortunately the controller has given up so I'd like to replace the motion controller with a Cslab motion controller.
I see on their website they have the wiring diagrams for my drivers. I'd be relatively good at this. However the programming scares me, especially the ATC. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be very very grateful.

Thanks again

More
04 Feb 2023 17:36 #263678 by Chris56613
Mine also has a tbc woods inverter and has an error f17 (running an es919)
:)

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds