Yaskawa CPCR-MR052 G Servopack inputs. HELP!!!

More
26 Oct 2015 08:21 #64273 by Ldguinn1
I have the above mentioned servopacks and am looking to integrate them with my 7i77 Mesa card. I know the wiring from the encoders and index but all the info I can find for Yaskawa Servopack show a 20 pin input connection. My drives have 2 20 pin servo connections. labeled 1cn, with 10 wires (all green and grey) on the left one, 2 cn, with 7 wires (again green or grey) on the right one. Anyone know which inputs go where?
Thanks,
Lyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2015 08:27 #64331 by andypugh

all the info I can find for Yaskawa Servopack show a 20 pin input connection. My drives have 2 20 pin servo connections.

Have you managed to find a manual for the exact model number?

More
27 Oct 2015 10:11 #64335 by JR1050
This should get you pretty close

File Attachment:

File Name: TSE-C717-13E.pdf
File Size:1,117 KB
Attachments:

More
28 Oct 2015 06:10 #64376 by Ldguinn1
Thats the problem I have that one, but all the ones referenced in that particular one have just 20 pins for input. I have 2 20 pin plugs. i am thinking maybe one is signals and the other maybe power? also have been looking for other drives maybe amc? I think I have downloaded every servo manual yaskawa has on their site.

thanks,
Lyle

More
28 Oct 2015 10:45 #64380 by JR1050
I take it you have these drives and they have the two plugs like the picture?

This may take a little deductive reasoning. The drives manual you have lists the signal names on the block diagram. The mx1 interconnect manual lists the signals on the plugs. The above pictures are of my 750v with the same drives. Stands to reason if you decode the signal names on the pins , I can trace the pin on the control side of the cable to the drive side with a meter. Also keep in mind, the tach from the motor goes to the control along with the encoder signals then back to.the drive so you will have some cable fabbing to do. Those drives are bullet proof. It's worth figuring this out, some one else will inevitability have the same issue. If you have the drives, you will need either a DC supply or a transformer( if u use the AMC drives with the built-in bridge) that get down to 60v.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ldguinn1

More
28 Oct 2015 23:00 #64402 by Ldguinn1
Yes! Those are them. Maybe I am not looking close enough. I will go back over the mx1 connections again. Again. Thanks for your help.
Lyle

More
30 Oct 2015 23:42 - 03 Nov 2015 02:19 #64526 by clkeck1
When I used those drives I used the existing cables. The old control was setup with honda mr20 connectors so I mounted a plate in the control cabinet and plugged all the factory cables into plugs. Then soldered wires to the other side ran the wires to the new boards

The excel sheet attached is outdated but its the only one I have on me. Let me know if you need any more help. I used 7i64s and a 7i48

Thanks
Cory
Last edit: 03 Nov 2015 02:19 by clkeck1.

More
31 Oct 2015 09:18 #64537 by Ldguinn1
Thanks for the help. Did I miss the attachment?

LYle

More
10 Nov 2015 00:24 #65051 by Ldguinn1
No luck this weekend, Think I may have blown a cap or something. Heard a pop and then a wisp of magic blue smoke. YAY. :(
Cory thanks for the offer on the spreadsheet would love to have it. So that was the weekend in a nutshell.

LYle

More
10 Nov 2015 14:09 #65075 by clkeck1
I cant attach an excel file.

Send me an email with your email address and ill send it to you that way.

Cory
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ldguinn1

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds