Mitsubishi Meldas TRA 30 and TRA 60

More
03 Nov 2017 20:36 #101288 by andypugh
A tach looks just like a little motor. Largely because it basically is. (it's a little DC generator)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2017 20:47 #101289 by ControlzPerson
Ok ya it looks like it's got one, i think at this point I should put some pics on a hosting service and then link them to this forum (pics are too large). It might make life a little easier.

More
07 Nov 2017 17:00 #101496 by ControlzPerson
I got around to taking a pic of the board today. I was also able to find a variable voltage on the test pin for the ER it ranged from 0 to 2 volts. My thinking is that I need to tie into this connector in the top right of the photo. postimg.org/image/27i8e2dcm3/

More
08 Nov 2017 16:44 #101525 by ControlzPerson
Ok so this is what I have figured out, it looks like the diagram that I found on CNC zone was fairly correct. NC ready is pin 23 it reads 24volts when the machine is on but the servo drive is off, when I hit reset and turn on the servo drive pin 23 changes to read 0.2volts so I am taking a wild guess that this is indeed NC Ready. Pin 4 changes voltage as machine speed is changed, it reads 2volts at rapid which I have tested against the test pin specified in the manual. Thanks for the help guys I'm going to start reading up on what needs to be done on the linux side of things now.

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds