list of electronics ,motors for a retrofit DMU 60 E

More
23 Jan 2020 09:43 #155520 by roland78
hi. i buy it a while ago a DMU 60 E for retofit- no electronics, servos , just the metal . the rails and carriers i must replace them, too. i find from hiwin until now the cheapest rails and carriers, on this machine the MRB35-G1-V3 was on it. on cnc forum a friend suggested to use 8.7Nm stepper motor + encoder + servo controller, so i can do 4 and 5 axis , with a rotary-tilting table SIP 3 ,what i buy it already. . i have no idea and i can't find a complete list of electronics -- ??? what i need GECKOS,DRIVERS,TRANSFORMER,VFD --- ( on web ) what i need for this. in kits i don't know if all are given.i have 10 Kw of electricity available for all this machine consumption.any idea to do such a list or close to reality? any idea of rail and carriers from china,a good quality? thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2020 21:40 #155577 by tommylight
Nice machine.
For that type of machines i always use:
Mesa cards:
5i25 or 6i25 or 7i92
7i77
7i74
1 or 2 7i70
1 or 2 7i71
I try to use the existing servo drives and motors, once used Granite Devices Argon drives at 500 Euro a piece.
You can also get some chinese servo drives and motors, much cheaper and easier to configure.

More
26 Jan 2020 12:48 #155800 by bbsr_5a
What does Retrofit mean to You
in order what does the Machine Broke down
the Control only can be done with above modules as SIEMENS inside 0-10V
get every Joint working on its own bevor adding them together

More
26 Jan 2020 18:05 #155835 by roland78
is not broke .is empty from all electronics and motors. from scratch i must to do it with the electronics and motors in 10 Kw range.i searched on the net a complete list of materials i need for retrofit : cards , drivers, motors which are better -servos or stepper , if transformers are need it for this cards , but not much success. maybe someone can advise me step by step what kind of electronics and other equipment is better for this retrofit.if someone knew a good place from china to buy the carriage and rails,too.

More
09 Feb 2020 11:03 #156858 by Becksvill
hi there I just saw this

I went the china servo drive route.

they were good to deal with and the servos are awesome. but be prepared to learn a bit about cnc. I haven't had much prior electrical experience and it has taken me over a year in my spare time to do it. But you learn so much about mechatronics and cnc. reply here if you want more details and I will dig them up. I am definitely not a expert but have just gone down that route so will help if I can..

cheers

Andrew

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds