MAHO MH 400E

More
11 Feb 2021 13:29 #198391 by redbad
MAHO MH 400E was created by redbad
Hi,

I'm planning to upgrade a MAHO MH 400E with malfunctioning console and controller.
Someone experience with this? Or can someone point me into the right direction or bring me in contact with someone who can help?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2021 19:20 #198428 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic MAHO MH 400E

I'm planning to upgrade a MAHO MH 400E with malfunctioning console and controller.
Someone experience with this? Or can someone point me into the right direction or bring me in contact with someone who can help?,

Have you seen this thread?

forum.linuxcnc.org/12-milling/33035-retr...g-a-1986-maho-mh400e
The following user(s) said Thank You: redbad

More
11 Feb 2021 20:20 #198435 by J Green
Replied by J Green on topic MAHO MH 400E
redbad
Congratulations on the MH400E . The reference that andypugh noted is almost a cookie cutter reference of how to convert the MH400E . Thought being a somewhat long thread it is full of very useful information , an I think worth reading completely .

Question --- Is your mill working now ? If so than maybe some questions about the functionally of the 432 control could be answered .
Also , you get extra points for photos of your machine - even helps for answering questions you may ask .

After reading his thread you might ask Mark what he would do different now that there has been some actual using time after the conversion .
Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: redbad

More
12 Feb 2021 07:11 #198502 by redbad
Replied by redbad on topic MAHO MH 400E
Thanx guys I will study on the post.

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds