Your thoughts and wishes regarding the creation of 3D models for CNC machines

More
05 Jan 2023 18:21 #261017 by Karcal
HelloWe are a young team of 3D artists specializing in creating and designing 3D models for CNC machines.We would like to be part of your interesting community and find out what difficulties you are currently facing. As beginners to understand this topic, we would like to know in what direction this industry is currently moving, what problems are associated with the search for models, the operation of machines, and with the production and creation of ready-made solutions, this industry is currently facing.Do you have any thoughts on this? We would be interested to know them.Thanks to all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jan 2023 00:38 #261226 by andypugh
I don't entirely understand the question. The 3D models that I work with are always made specifically for the job at hand. This means that I almost never search for a 3D model, I just make one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karcal

More
12 Jan 2023 18:15 #261722 by Karcal
Good afternoon, the question is related to the fact that:
1. Finished models may require customization for specific dimensions of workpieces and products. And often ready-made purchased models do not imply any edition other than simple scaling.
2. Also, finished models may require an increase or decrease in quality, the number of polygons, the number of points, as well as a more detailed study of some individual nodes and mates. To optimize machine performance.
If you make models for the machine yourself - great, but I'm wondering what inconveniences the manufacturer faces in the process.

More
24 Jan 2023 01:14 #262783 by vre
3d model of human face from a simple photo - digital sculpting.
How this can be done?

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds