wire conecters and display

More
18 Feb 2016 01:57 #70329 by wrongway
can some one please help me what are the wire connectors in this picture called and where can I get some I need some so I can hook up my driver boards I have no way to get my machine running till I do and the display in the picture also I blow this one up and would like to get one if any one has a extra one or two because I have a 3/4/5 axis cnc machine I am trying to get going I am on a small budget thank you every one for helping me
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2016 14:46 #70342 by Mike29
Replied by Mike29 on topic wire conecters and display
I believe they are called "molex" wire to board connectors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wrongway

More
18 Feb 2016 19:53 #70349 by kornphlake79
I've called the green connector a Phoenix connector, the white connector in the board is a PCB header of some sort, it is difficult to tell in the photo of it is keyed, different manufacturers use different key layouts. Molex is one brand name, AMP is another, there are other name brands that have slipped from my memory. Digikey should have something that will fit, although you may need a print catalog to find it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wrongway

More
22 Feb 2016 05:04 #70465 by wrongway
Replied by wrongway on topic wire conecters and display
thank you for the info it will help but I am looking for the display really not so much for the converter but the green one is a good start and the display where can I get one for kind of cheap

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds